1-year old dies after eating father’s drugs

via WITI

CINCINNATI (WITI) — A 40-year-old father has admitted to charges that his 1-year-old daughter died from eating his drugs in their Colerain Township home.

source : truedailycrime news

Prosecutors said Reagan Worthington died from swallowing fentanyl in January while adding that police also recovered heroin and meth that her father, Anthony Worthington, sold out of their home.

Worthington pleaded guilty Friday to involuntary manslaughter, aggravated trafficking, child endangering and evidence tampering.

After first responders found the girl unresponsive and not breathing on Jan. 4, Worthington asked his 15-year-old niece to flush a bag of meth down the toilet, but an officer recovered it, according to prosecutors.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.